Vendor Open House
Join us for an insightful and empowering event hosted by the Bay County Purchasing Department from 9am-11am, Thursday, March 28, 2024. Event will be held in Room 1030 of the Government Center Building located at 840 W. 11th Street, Panama City, FL 32401.
This two-hour event is designed to demystify the process of doing business with the county. Whether you're a seasoned vendor or exploring opportunities for the first time, this event is your gateway to understanding the intricacies of county procurement.
What to Expect:
- Strategic Insights: Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Bay County purchasing landscape, including key policies, procedures, and opportunities for vendors.
- Navigating the System: Learn step-by-step how to register as a vendor in Bonfire and stay informed about upcoming projects.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with county procurement experts and department representatives to build valuable relationships that can propel your business forward.
- Q&A Session: Have your questions answered by professionals with a wealth of experience in county procurement. Get insights into best practices, potential challenges, and how to maximize your success.
Who Should Attend:
- Local Businesses
- Minority-Owned Enterprises
- Women-Owned Businesses
- Veteran-Owned Businesses
- Small Businesses
- Any vendor interested in working with the Bay County government
Prepare to embark on a journey of growth, collaboration, and understanding. We look forward to welcoming you to this enriching event!
Contact the Purchasing Department if you have any questions that we may be able to assist you with.
The Purchasing Department is responsible for the procurement of supplies, equipment, and services for all departments under the Board of County Commissioners. Purchasing continues to successfully administer the competitive solicitation process and coordinate all associated bid awards, proposals, evaluation processes, and contract development. Purchasing also administers the County’s surplus property sales and Purchasing Card programs.
Bay County does not currently pre-qualify vendors or maintain a list of pre-qualified vendors.
Bay County Board of County Commissioners contracts are now available online through Bay County’s Bonfire Public Portal. You can search through current or expired contracts then view, download, or print documents related to a specific contract.
Bay County advertises all solicitations on the publicly accessible website https://publicnoticesbaycountyfl.gov/.
The Bay County Board of County Commissioners have partnered with Bonfire Interactive to create a new procurement portal that will allow you to receive notifications of procurement opportunities and submit bids and proposals to Bay County electronically.
The Bonfire link below will direct you to the registration and login page. This is a new host, so you must register through this portal. Registration is easy and free. Please be sure to select one or more UNSPSC codes for your business or organization. The codes allow us to send you solicitations that are appropriate for your business. If you experience trouble with registration, Bonfire support can be reached by emailing them at email@example.com or directly through the Bonfire Portal.
Bay County BOCC is excited about the changes we are making to streamline our electronic solicitation process and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you and your company. As always, we appreciate your interest in Bay County Board of County Commissioners. Should you have questions or concerns, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org