Could your business serve customers tomorrow if a hurricane made landfall today? You can use the free COOP software to write a continuity of operations plan for your business. Start writing your plan today and help our economy recover quickly in the aftermath of a disaster.
- File name: coop-tool.zip
- File size: 24.1MB
- Save the COOP Tool (ZIP) to a folder on your computer.
- Extract the contents of the zip file.
- Run the setup.exe file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: If you experience an error when trying to extract the contents of the.zip file, or when trying to run the setup.exe file it may be the result of a corrupt download. If you experience this type of error try downloading the.zip file again.
- All contents of this tool are offered on an "as is" basis without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Your use of the tool will indicate your acceptance of terms. Do not use the tool if you do not agree to be bound by these terms.
- While we make reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information about Continuity of Operation in this tool, you should not assume that the information provided is always up to date or that any web links contained within the program consist of all the relevant information available about COOP.
- Nothing in the COOP tool should be construed as giving advice or making recommendations, and it should not be relied on as the sole basis for any decision or action. Bay County and Macaulay-Brown accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use of, nor any liability to update, the information contained within this tool.
- The effectiveness of this tool is directly related to the information entered by the user.
The free COOP software was developed by Bay County in cooperation with MacAulay Brown, Inc., the Bay County Chamber of Commerce, the Greater Panama City Beaches Chamber of Commerce and Gulf Coast Community College.