Address Numbering

The Address Numbering Section assigns valid E9-1-1 addresses and road names for Unincorporated Bay County, the cities of Callaway, Lynn Haven, Mexico Beach, Parker, and Springfield.

How do I get or apply for a new address?

Register for a portal account via this link: This account will permit you to apply for a verification letter, new address, or change of address.

Please select "Start an addressing application" and, if you do not have an account, click on "Register". 

Note: All correspondence will happen through this portal. If you have any questions, please call our office at 850-248-8071.


Address Change Application

Application for Address Numbering