Construction in Right of Way

The Engineering Division is responsible for commercial driveway, construction in right-of-way and drainage connection permits. These permits are for connecting to County owned roads and drainage systems or working in County rights-of-way.

For Residential Driveway permits call 850-248-8301 or email

For questions related to other uses of the county rights of way call 850-248-8301.